Green Windows' Mission:
Green Windows facilitates, with purpose, intention and care, the meeting of strangers by tapping into our most authentic creative selves.
Green Windows' Vision:
Green Windows seeks to merge the creativity of people from different walks of life together to bridge divisions between communities.
Until further notice, all Green Windows workshops will be online due to sheltering-in-place to stop the spread of COVID-19,
Workshops for teens, adults, and mixed ages will be held according to interest and capacity.
Please sign up for our newsletter and indicate your interest in online workshops if you would like to join us.
.-The monthly creative writing workshops are in their twelfth year! Every Fourth Sunday.
The next monthly workshop will be April 26th, 2020, 7pm, online. Sign up for our newsletter and indicate your interest in online workshops to join us. More info...
- TEEN Creative Writing Workshop at BAMPFA. Space to be Ourselves. May 4th &11th, 2020
- If your workplace needs group facilitation for meetings or retreats, check out Creative Dialogues.
Can you help us run our monthly workshop for another ten years? #uniquelyyours4tenyears
- We had wonderful workshops with teens at the UC Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive in the Spring and at Berkeley Public Library in the Summer!
- An article about writing workshops in juvenile hall and about the power of words to trap, liberate, or unite by Green Windows founder, Peggy Simmons, is here (in French).
- Green Windows is featured in the first issue of the new magazine Crux! There is a fantastic article about our workshops plus eight pieces of writing that came from them.
Green Windows has received a two-year California Arts Council Cultural Pathways grant to support our growth! Thank you CAC!